Welcome

If you like to read, write, blog, talk or just share ideas and info about good books, welcome to my blog. Let your friends know about me and my books - and let me know what you'd like to read about!

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Just finished the most incredible book! Entitled THE NIGHT CIRCUS, it is a magical mystical tale about two young magicians who are being secretly trained to compete against one another in a "game" of magic. Neither one of them knows the identity of their opponent, however, and the entire competition takes place in a traveling circus that is only open at night. When a young boy sneaks into the circus on a dare, he unwittingly becomes a part of the magic and a key player in the competition. I would highly recommend it for middle school and high school readers!

No comments:

Post a Comment